SCO Family of Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Improvement Program Performance and Evaluation Manager
at SCO Family of Services
1. Assist with the development and implementation ofvarious CQI initiatives and Accreditations.
2. Manages CQI operations and work products in theportfolio, schedules necessary meetings and conferences to collaborate withdepartments and programs across the agency; sets and meets deadlines.
3. Across the agency, facilitates data collection,analysis and utilization to manage programs, improve practice and outcomes.
4. Collaborates with Program staff to develop LogicModels to strategize the activities and indicators which are required to achievesuccess
5. Ensures that PerformanceIndicators and assigned CQI reports, meet prescribed timeframes.
6. Tracks and trends data to ensure program performanceimprovement.
7. Ensures complete feedback loops pertaining tocorrective action plans and improvement opportunities to ensure case-specificand system-wide change.
8. Collaborates, as needed, with colleagues from outsideagencies.
9. Other tasks uponrequest.
1. Education: Master's degreepreferred in Human Services, Social Work, Health Care Administration, PublicAdministration, Business, Finance or similar fields.
2. Experience: A minimum of 5-7years of experience in quality improvement/program evaluation and/oradministration, preferably in not-for-profit settings.
Travel throughout SCO's NYC and Long Island Locations