Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adjunct Instructor - Spanish
at Kishwaukee College
The Arts/Communications/Social Sciences Division is accepting applications for a part-time Spanish instructor to teach Elementary Spanish and Intermediate Spanish for the Spring 2018 semester.
Responsibilities of a Kishwaukee College Adjunct Instructor include:
- Promoting the philosophy, mission, and vision of Kishwaukee College
- Providing engaging, enthusiastic, and student-centered teaching to community college students
- Establishing a professional classroom atmosphere that encourages mutual respect and civil engagement
- Contributing a collegial, collaborative and positive attitude to the college campus
- Understanding and conveying the essentials of the course discipline that students should master
- Maintaining high academic standards while demonstrating equitability and fairness
- Working successfully and productively in a team environment with full time faculty
- Performing the necessary duties of an adjunct instructor to ensure quality instruction
Please note: A complete application should include a cover letter; teaching philosophy statement, (if applying for a position in instruction); and an unofficial copy of your transcripts/licenses/or additional certifications. You may upload these documents in STEP 5 of the application process.
Master's degree in a related field to the subject area with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline.