Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adjunct Instructor - Anthropology
at Kishwaukee College
The Arts/Communications/Social Sciences Division is accepting applications for a part-time Anthropology instructor to teach Intro to Anthropology for the Spring 2018 semester.
Responsibilities of a Kishwaukee College Adjunct Instructor include:
- Promoting the philosophy, mission, and vision of Kishwaukee College
- Providing engaging, enthusiastic, and student-centered teaching to community college students
- Establishing a professional classroom atmosphere that encourages mutual respect and civil engagement
- Contributing a collegial, collaborative and positive attitude to the college campus
- Understanding and conveying the essentials of the course discipline that students should master
- Maintaining high academic standards while demonstrating equitability and fairness
- Working successfully and productively in a team environment with full time faculty
- Performing the necessary duties of an adjunct instructor to ensure quality instruction
Master's degree in a related field to the subject area with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline.
Please note: A complete application should include a cover letter; teaching philosophy statement, (if applying for a position in instruction); and an unofficial copy of your transcripts/licenses/or additional certifications. You may upload these documents in STEP 5 of the application process.
For all academic / instruction positions at Kishwaukee College, it is required that successful candidates provide official transcripts to the College. In an effort to expedite the hiring process, we encourage candidates to supply copies of their transcripts in their application. Should you be called for an interview, we strongly recommend that you bring your official transcripts in a sealed envelope.